Lado b

nadie habla del lado oscuro de las alas de la mariposa... esas llenas de malas palabras y cointradicciones, que estan puestas aqui sin que nadie sepa para no crear una tormenta en japon con el batir de sus alas...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

just

The Cranberries - I can't be with you
Lying in my bed again and
I cry cause you're not here.
Crying in my head again and
I know that it's not clear
.Put your hands, put your hands
inside my face
and see that's it's just you.
But it's bad, but it's bad and it's mad
and it's making me sad.
because I can't be with you.

(CHORUS)
Be with you , be with you,
be with you, be with you,
be with you, be with you,
be with I can't be with you.

Thinking back on how things were
and how we loved so well.
I wanted to be the mother of your child
and now it's just farewell.
Put your hands in my hands
and come with me,we'll find another end.
And my head, and my head
on anyone's shoulder
cause I can't be with you.

(CHORUS)

Cause you're not here, you're not here
baby I can't be with you
Cause you're not here, you're not here
and baby I'm still in love with you


_______________________
;.;
________________

No quiero saber lo que dice, me da demasiada pena
No quiero llorar
no quiero pensar
ni creer que las cosas iban a ser tan tristes como lo fueron...

¿quien cresta crees que soy? ¿Cuanto crees que me importa esto?
A veces, sólo a veces, los errores matan lo que uno siente... pero favor, piensalo... a mi esto me duele demasiado. Y noe s un daño para mi o ti, es daño a nosotros.
just... that

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home